- Freelance Film and Events Production and Youth Media workshops.
- Events officer at the Green Party of England and Wales
- Co-Founder, Film Programmer and Marketing Manager at Autumn Shift
- Producer / Director at Tea Fuelled Art
- Canvassing Coordinator at Hackney Green Party
February 2014 - February 2015 - Education Project Coordinator - Picturehouse Education (City Screen)
Projects included designing and facilitating 'Fresh Docs', a programme for screenings, workshops and industry Q&As for 15-19 year olds supported by Into Film at 7 cinemas from York to Southampton. Cinemania London: a series of screenings and events across 12 London cinemas encouraging under 24s to engage with cinema culture.
October 2011 – November 2013 - Events Coordinator - Hackney Attic (City Screen)
Duties include planning & booking a wide variety of events including live music, DJs, comedy, film screenings, private hires. Planning and monitoring social media activity. Event management & marketing.
April 2009 – June 2011 – Marketing Assistant - BFI
Duties included providing support to the Director of Communications, writing reports and presentations for the executive board, coordinating internal communications, financial and office administration, event and project management plus organising social events and staff screenings.
November 2008 – April 2009 – Marketing Internship– BFI
Duties included research analysis, office administration, writing reports and preparing executive presentations, facilitating specific events & supporting the projects and planning coordinator.
May 2008 - Work Placement – Four weeks at BBC Films
Duties included providing editorial support to the development team and administrative support to the marketing team at the Cannes Film Festival.
March & April 2008 - Work Placement – Six weeks at Optimum Releasing
Duties included providing support for the home-releasing department and working closely with the marketing and theatrical-releasing departments.
September 2003 - Researcher – Five weeks at Shine Ltd
Duties included sourcing footage & liaising with interviewees for factual programming commissioned by Channel 4 and Sky One & working closely with a project-based editorial team.
- Velour Noir - Director / DOP - Garance and the Mitochondries (2016)
- Can We Hear It? - Director / Camera - The Little Unsaid (2015)
- Selfie - Director / Camera - The Walking Wounded (2015)
- Down the Line - Director / Camera - Mountainear (2014)
- Never - Unit Manager / 2nd Unit Camera - Daddy Skitz featuring Rodney P, Roots Manuva (2012)
- Green Party Conference Promo (2017)- Director / DOP - video promoting Green Party conference to new members
- Margin For Error - Director / SFX - Tea Fuelled Art produced short film created as part of the Sci-Fi London 48 Hour Film Challenge (2014)
- Maskboy - Director / Editor - Tea Fuelled Art produced short film based on a poem by James Wheale (2013) - Official 2014 London Short Film Festival selection. (2014)
- Does Sanders Dream of Electric Tweets - Producer/Actor - Tea Fuelled Art produced award-winning sci-fi short made as part of the London 48 Hour film Project (2011)
- 59 - Director, Tea Fuelled Art produced short film based on a poem by Harry Baker (2011). Official 2012 London Short Film Festival selection.
- Berbarian Sound Studio - Location runner, Warp Films - (2011)
- Hitler 2- Animator / Director, short comedy animation/puppet video produced as part of Superbard's Edinburgh 2011 show (2011)
- A Lie on the Lips- Director, Tea Fuelled Art produced short film produced as part of the London 48 Hour film Project(2011)
- Vassily & Petra - Unit manager, short which premièred at the East London Film Festival (2011)
- Credit Crunch - Costume and set design, puppet news satire (2009)
- Nightline Advert - Designer & animator, listening-service advert
- A Novel Death - Directed, shot & edited horror short
- To the End of the World - Filmed and edited student theatre for Dumbshow Theatre
- Aerials - Various production roles, gritty drama
- Icepack - Various production roles, witty comedy
- Nine - Actor & SFX supervisor, horror feature
- Seraphim - Lead actor, award-winning 2007 Warwick-Shootout short
- Warwick Battle of the Bands '06 - Live event camera operation
- Does Sanders Dream of Electric Tweets - (2011)
- The Feast - (2010)
- London Dreadfuls - trailer (2010)
- Science of the Impossible (NBC/Discovery Channel) (1998)
- Big Breakfast commercial (Channel 4) (1999)
- Grange Hill (BBC/CBBC) (2 seasons 2000/2001)
University of Warwick
December 2008 - MA in Creative and Media Enterprises
August 2007 - BA in Film and Literature(2:1)
City of London School for Boys
A levels (June 2003) Drama & Theatre Studies (A) English Literature (A), English Language (A & prize for the year)
AS level: Design Technology (A)
GCSEs (7 As and 3 Bs - June 2001)
LAMDA: Bronze Award - Distinction in Acting
A Founder and Committee Member of Autumn Shift, an arts collective that runs arts events in London and a bespoke tent at UK festivals. Includes booking artists, liaising with venues, traditional and digital marketing, designing posters, programming a shorts cinema and general event management. www.autumnshift.co.uk (February 2010 - present)
Student Caller (part-time) - Warwick Annual Fund raising money for student support (2007 – 2008). Student Arts Representative (volunteer) – Warwick Arts Centre Marketing stunts for theatrical shows (2007)
Volunteer with NO2ID & Greenpeace campaigns in various admin & support roles. Extensive bar work and stewarding roles at Glade, Reading, Hop Farm and Glastonbury musicfestivals in support of OXFAM, People & Planet, Campaign Against the Arms Trade. (2005 - present)
Volunteer Listener & part of training team with Nightline listening support service at University of Warwick for one year. Also produced an animation advertising Nightline (2007-2008)
Counsellor and Life-Guard at OMNI Camp in Maine, USA as part of Camp America, teaching computer animation, sailing, woodwork, team-building workshops and leading various other activities for children from the ages of 7-17. Also supervised their off-time activities of up to twelve 7-12 year-olds. (Summer 2004 – 8 weeks)
• Admin: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher); Forte accounting software.
• Video editing: Adobe Premiere; Adobe After Effects; Final Cut Pro; Sony Vegas
• Image manipulation: Adobe Photoshop/Imageready
Interests & Hobbies:
● Graphic design ● Indian head & Swedish massage ● Cycling ● Reading ● Juggling ●
● Puppetry ● Ukulele ● Dancing ● Camping ● Cooking
References available on request